Monday, October 13, 2014

Hey artists!!! I hope everyone is enjoying spirit week!!! The last few weeks I've been showing you what all of the art classes have been working on, but I haven't posted anything from my own class!! So this week you will get to see all of my latest projects in my independent study class!


Poster
This is a poster I made for the arch diocese (Mrs. Lazar probably talked about this) I made it using photoshop and I used all of my own photography.



Digital Manipulation
These are two projects I did just manipulating pictures in photoshop 




Alice in Wonderland Series
So i only have one finished piece so far but I will be making more, I decided to take alice in wonderland pictures and make them my own by turning them psychedelic. I colored this all on my laptop using a drawing pad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment